Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Snort that Shook the Church and more

Jayden slept through church today and in the middle of one of the speakers talkshe let out a very loud snort. People around us turned to see what was going on only to find Jayden asleep on my lap. It gave everyone a good laugh. He was supposed to give the scripture in primary but would not wake up. A little sunbeam age girl who likes the microphone got up and took his place. She proceeded to talk about her family and something else. The leader let her go on for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what was going on. She had no idea that this little girl just got up and was not assigned anything. It was kind of funny.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so glad you are posting things on your blog! I have been wondering what you guys are up to. I'm happy to hear things are good. Your story made me laugh, that boy can definitely sleep!